Tile store in South Easton, MA
Local & Family Owned
In August of 1998, siblings Larry McIver and Deb Perrin founded Cornerstone Tile and Marble located in the Easton Industrial Park in South Easton, MA. In 2020, Larry’s daughter and son-in-law, Amy and Bruce Marshall, took over the family small business, carrying on the tradition of customer service excellence at their tile store in Easton, MA.Why are we different?
We have some of the most satisfied customers, because of our commitment to outstanding value, incredibly wide selection, and outstanding service. Our number one priority is to deeply understand the goals and tastes of our customers; we update our inventory regularly to match current styles and trends to make it as easy as possible to buy tile in Easton, MA. We do everything in our power to streamline the process of finding the perfect tile and we are dedicated to achieving 100% customer satisfaction. We are open to the public as well as to contractors, which makes it easy to purchase tile no matter what project you are working on.What do we offer?
- A large showroom of almost 5000 square feet, providing ample space for our tile sale in Easton, MA.
- Thousands of different tiles supplied from all over the world.
- Free samples to take home and help you find the perfect tile.
- Strong connections with some of the best tile installers in the area who know how to work with our tile, expediting the installation process.
- An extensive Contractors Program that makes it easy to pick tile, stay on budget and on time.
- A fabrication shop where we create custom kitchen countertops and vanity tops using Granite, Quartz, Soapstone, Marble, Quartzite and other materials.
Never again search “tile store near me”, just visit Cornerstone Tile & Marble to find your perfect tile, today!